Sunday, February 14, 2016

Using Social Media to Get Connected

I use social media avidly for connecting with old class mates and family.  In the past I was on MySpace and thinking back now it was a trend that is no longer popular . I am mindful of post that I put up because once it's out in the media universe it stays forever. People can be and are judged off pictures, sayings, and messages that are directed to reflect situations.

Social media has its benefits in the sense that it is a free tool to use to market and inform people of a business or bring attention to issues that affects a variety of communities. Effective advocacy is spread through the mobile use of people's cell phones, I pads, tablets, and watches etc receiving information is no longer restricted to receiving a mailing in order to be informed. Yet alerts are popular to sending reminders or flash information to supporters, potential funders and

I personally can stay abreast of what resources are out there. Technology gives us the freedoms to click, upload, search and trend within a matter of seconds. One of the latest features I have personally used was Go Fund Me, which is an online tool to send money for cautious causes, its beneficial because it erases the fees associated with wiring money.

Are any of you bloggers outside of the assignment for school?

No comments:

Post a Comment